- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) allows companies to automate and optimize business decisions, and achieve better results in the production, personnel management, customer management, financial management, energy and most other areas. Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) facilitates corporate job, and allows to keep pace with new technologies, business development, resource allocation.
We offer a unique Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) tailored to each company's needs and situation. We are Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) designers who create unique solutions. We are not the ones who would have developed systems to adapt the client's situation, because experience shows that those who are not suitable for anything to anyone. In other words, we are confident that the Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) must first meet the customer's processes and the system must be adapted to the customer's process specifications, rather than the processes of the system. Therefore, our first step – is to carry out in-depth interviews with the client, find out the client's situation, and then model the solutions suited to each client's case. Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) is designed according to the client's situation.
Our uniquely designed and constructed the following Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP):
• Universal Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP);
• Database Management Systems (DBMS);
• Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS);
• Warehouse Management system (WMS);
• Quality Management system (QMS);
• Project Management system (PMIS);
• Customer Relationship Management system (CRM);
• Content Management System (CMS);
• Document Management System (DMS);
• Production Management System (PMS);
• Identity Management System (IDMS);
• Business Risk Management System (BRM);
• Business Process Management System (BPM);
• Business Intelligence systems (BI);
• Supply chain Management System (SCM);
• Further, according to the specific needs of clients simulated Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP).
The main advantage of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) is that it allows to optimize human resources, minimize the likelihood of errors, and to accelerate and ensure the business processes of qualitative indicators. Imagine a situation when manually stock is somewhere lost in the quantities of products for the time spent. Or when you need to collect the signatures of several heads of contracts and this is done while walking through the rooms. And if someone of the managers on vacation? Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) can successfully serve and customer management, pricing, data preservation. Not to mention the top-level managers or shareholders’ facilitation work, when the system allows simultaneous view of several companies, the performance indicators, analyse them and present a clear and easily understandable results. All this and much more can be achieved by setting up just for you according to your needs and existing business processes purified Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP).
Do not hesitate to contact us and be sure that your business has the necessary assistance and innovation allowing you to achieve more with our Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) support.