- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Business intelligence system (BI)
Business intelligence system (BI) allows to process and analyse data, perform statistical sections which helps to model the company's management, development, sales effectiveness, and other important business indicators. Business intelligence system (BI) allows you to create different levels of complexity systems, to facilitate your company more efficient work and development.
Business intelligence system performs in three basic steps:
• The data collected from various appropriate sources. Such business intelligence systems bases forming columns of the table that will be used in the query report formation. The system allows you to combine several different tables, create footnotes, defined names;
• Report Design allows you to create reports, tables, graphs and other material interfaces. The data is fully managed and made available in all the necessary forms. This factor allows to run queries, sort, group, modify, display.
• The data query language understood by the consumer and visual graphics. User can easily monitor the data, analyse, draw conclusions, insights.
Business intelligence system (BI) is mainly designed for business owners, Holding companies, large companies’ directors. Thanks to them, more easily visible in a variety of financial indicators, and clients can easily make conclusions. Imagine a business owner reigning a few or a dozen companies in one place and unable to see the analysis of pooled data from different companies. In such cases, they waste their precious time, because every report needs to be reviewed individually given the time to look into each company's financial, manufacturing, marketing and management indicators. However, the business intelligence (BI) system helps to solve this question bringing together all the necessary data in one system. This saves a lot of time and resources because the data is clear and conspicuous, readily available and analysed. Such data allows companies to make strategic management planning, to carry out various tactical steps, to see and do insights companies future plans for business development and profit performance.
Contact us and we will offer you the most relevant business intelligence system (BI) solutions, which will enable you to monitor, analyse and easily drill down into the business you are controlling aspects and see more. Our experience in the development of a range of business management systems and business intelligence systems (BI) will allow you to be sure that the solution you choose, provides your investment and allows you to see and to achieve better results for your business management.