- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Business risk management (BRM)
Business risk management (BRM) system is geared to external business risks, identity and calculations. Business risk management (BRM) system allows you to monitor, classify, identify business risks and decide the business risk reduction situations. Business risk management (BRM) systems can be used to optimize and facilitate various business enterprises risk management while minimizing risk and ensuring business causes.
Often corporate executives, shareholders are trying to identify the various business risks threats to the company, but a lot of steps forward are quite complicated. You need to know not only finance, marketing, production processes and so on, but also to understand the market, the competitive environment. Often, not only to understand the needs, but anticipate what will be the course of several years and where you need to be to achieve the best results. Business risk management (BRM) - a complex area where the need is to provide a lot of different situations that simulate the market to help predict, analyse various aspects and segments. Often, even with a variety of data, it is not enough time or insights that will enable the right decisions to avoid mistakes.
Situations that helps solve business risk systems:
• Activities of the risk is not identified in time, and even having identified them, not having enough time to focus and handle them;
• Risk control needs clear processes. Often the processes of different leaders are understood differently, making it difficult for business risk management in a timely manner;
• No clear obligations on specific individuals, who are responsible for risk management in general, and how to manage it;
• Analysis and control implements inside cause the inefficient and painful consequences;
• Risk management processes are unclear.
• Other cases where the required business risk management system.
In all cases, business risk management (BRM) helps to collect a variety of data, process them, make calculations, to prevent an emergency, to optimize business risk processes, assign responsible persons, monitoring their involvement in the business of risk management and analysis. All this can be done thanks to forecasts and strategic and tactical planning and with the steps to achieve a higher business results.
Let us not forget that the business risk management (BRM) implies not only preventive method for risk threats, but also to identify opportunities. In this case, the business risk management is becoming a complex decision allowing the company to achieve high performance and avoid unpredictable downturns in the future.
Contact us and we will do a full analysis of the situation of your company and with your expectations, we will be able to offer you solutions allowing to facilitate business risk management (BRM), and to avoid problems in the future.