- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
Human Resources Management system (HRMS) as well as other ERP business management systems, facilitates business work processes and allows to optimize labour utilization. Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) thanks to the easily processing, enables any information with regard to employee matters, organization, employment contracts, employment contracts corrections staffing, recruitment processes, staff surveys, staff reports, reports approval, qualification tests, job accounting, and most of the other features enabling to optimize the management of personnel and processes. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows the companies to easily manage employee files and data related to human resources. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) facilitate these enterprise personnel link:
• Employment contracts. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) makes it easy to adjust, add and change the labour contracts. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) can change the work schedule, the employee's salary, supplemented by various bonuses systems. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is important to have clearly defined procedures and under these procedures system accepts and approves or rejects requests for change. Such functions are created thanks to the work contract revision levels and the data they see and corrections may be carried out only by persons having special permits to specific levels.
• Recruitment. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows the company to resume sent by automatic classification using special codes. Also Human Resources Management System (HRMS) can easily resume segments the data and divides the CV according to the requirements and criteria. So it is quite possible to get a variety of data as were sent CV, what criteria the number of workers employed, and more.
• Company's organizational structure. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) provides data on the organization's management structure, hierarchy, staff qualifications and other important elements of the company personnel management.
• Employee portfolio. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows the collection of data regarding the qualifications, education, various courses achievements. Also a variety of other information about the mission, a statement attributed to the progress of projects and other relevant information.
• Personnel System applications. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is capable of storing a variety of workers' requests. Thanks to Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS), an employee could easily fill a variety of applications related to holidays, vacation and so on. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) according to the parameters set can immediately confirm or deny such requests. There might also be a semi-automated system where requests for review dedicated to the man, and approve or reject.
• Excellence lifting tests. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows employees to check the competence development or testing of the knowledge test. Data once systematically processed and results are based on accelerated tests. It facilitates manual work, because there is no need to check each worker a written form and then reviewing data.
• Staff survey. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows to carry out surveys efficiently in order to assess the situation and take the necessary decisions. Such automated survey may be completed within a few minutes and the data immediately available to persons wishing to evaluate workers.
• Job accounting functions. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) enables employees to connect to the system and the punching of specific projects, their implementation progress. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) ensures the employee's working time allocated to the project progress, project status, which allows the employee to provide further time for planning or operational work efficiency corrections.
• Various other functions related to personnel management. Human Resources Management System (HRMS) allows much more to make automated processes. Each company in the case of such a function purified further.
We know that many companies are faced with some or other personnel management and documentation or work assignment challenges, so we are sure that our Human Resources Management System (HRMS) would be designed to facilitate your company personnel management processes. In each case, a personnel management system is most consistent with the client's situation and needs, so out developed Human Resources Management System (HRMS) will be tailored just for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us and we will offer the personnel management system solutions that will facilitate your company's personnel management, which will allow you to save both time and money.