- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Project Management Information System (PMIS)
Project Management Information System (PMIS) is for enterprises performing various project tasks. The most common is construction, consultancy providing services, manufacturing companies and other companies involved in project management. Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows you to set up the project work plans and detailed budgets needed to ensure the plans. Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows to coordinate the project workflow, resource use and ensuring the timely implementation of the project. Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows you to calculate the time made or works performed calculations to analyse the project of contracts and the many other factors that facilitate the project work. Project Management Information System (PMIS) reduces the preparation, organization of the length of time, the terms of implementation, well and certainly, reduce the costs related to project management.
Project Management Information System (PMIS) enables:
• Create new projects, assign project manager or people, who will work on the project, determine the duration of the project, progress, budget reviews, replenishment;
• Manage projects to see the progress of them, avoid critical situations, envisage a further allocation of resources;
• Create a project work schedule (Gantt chart);
• Manage contacts, coordinate systems;
• Manage tasks, assign, delegate, track tasks;
• Manage documents, see adjust, add to the system the necessary documents, contracts;
• Adjust the progress of the project and inform project manager or other persons working on the project about the situation changes.
• Send reminders for those working with dedicated project on the progress of the project, details.
• Coordinate the personnel, the project allocation process, steps of the working time.
• Analyse the project execution time by employees, according to assigned responsibilities as possible to identify the weak progress of the project in place and if needed adjusting.
• Assign a project management system with any other ERP system related with the company automated systematic management.
When working with a Project Management Information System (PMIS), it makes you easier to plan the stages of projects and the tasks assigned to those responsible, put the project management team, adhere to the project under the terms anticipate and control the costs incurred. Project Management Information System (PMIS) can simultaneously control a dozen or even several dozens of different projects in different ways allocating resources, duplicating them, applying the free time with each other.
Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows the optimization of company processes up to 80% depending on the company's current specific situation. Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows up to 80% more efficient use of available human resources correctly assigning staff and coordinating projects in the course of the time spent. Project Management Information System (PMIS) allows to increase the profitability of the enterprise project management more than doubled.
We have extensive experience in Project Management Information System (PMIS), their improvement, project management, human resource allocation. Contact us and we will offer you and your company the most suitable and unique Project Management Information System (PMIS) solutions, which will enable not only more effective management of projects, but also increase the company's project management performance and profits. We speak your language in IT technology.