- Big Data
- Enterprise resources planning (ERP)
- Universal management system
- Warehouse management system
- Supply chain management
- Production management system
- Human Resources management systems
- Quality management system
- Business process management
- Project management system
- Identity management system
- Document management systems
- Business risk management
- Business Intelligence
- Content management system
- Financial management systems
- DBVS (DBMS)
IT Business Solutions
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Supply Chain Management (SCM) ensures a complete supply chain, automating acquisition of goods planning, product procurement, logistics and warehousing. Supply Chain Management (SCM) allows you to automate your business processes and organize activities in such a way that it would be more productive. Supply chain management (SCM) gives you:
• Run the automatic purchase orders;
• Refuse to use paper optimized warehouse operations;
• Minimize the number of false information collection;
• Have a clear good, packaging and monitoring of a clear position in the chain;
• Install mobile solutions for workers in order to facilitate and automate the work.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) allows to optimize order management, production receiving, picking, packaging and transportation. Supply Chain Management (SCM) allows to optimize warehouse management and distribution. Often, supply chain management (SCM) is required in order to string stock balances. Mostly, companies are faced with excessive stock reserve, which reduces competitiveness and increases commitment. It happens that the majority of stocks in the overstay distribution or distribution phase.
Common supply chain errors are indicated by excessive loss of volume of sales to the final consumer, regional warehouses wrong control (goods are too little, too much or too late), the warehouse is used for various, unexpected goods dispatching, manufacturers are not all the time on time speculated to deliver the goods, and similar other cases.
All of these and most of the rest of the supply chain problems can be solved and optimized by the supply chain management (SCM). Having supply chain management (SCM) gives you possibility to reach better results, to lower costs, clearly identify the areas to be corrected, enable successful functioning of your business.
Contact us and we will create, especially for you, the supply chain management system, that will ensure efficiency, optimize and monitor supply chain processes for achieving better results.